2016 Technical Sessions
- Priority Chemicals
- Phosphorus Removal
- Data Collection and Plant Control
- Odour Problems
- Attached Growth Processes
- Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Solids Removal Systems
- Inlet Works and Primary Treatment Options
- Innovative Solutions
- CWA 12th Annual Conference - Developments in Wetland Technologies for control of Wastewater and Diffuse Pollution
- ICFIS Ecopharma Workshop - Improving the Quality of Surface Water in Europe. Call for papers deadline - Friday 17th June
Exhibiting at the EWWM will put your business, technology and services in front of a targeted audience of over 200 attendees.
The Early Bird rate is only £695 (+VAT) if booked and paid by the 31st July. This includes a 3m x 2m space, 1 person manning the stand and 20% off the delegate rates.
If you would like to book a space or discuss sponsorship options please contact Frances:franceswoodhead@ aquaenviro.co.uk
Confirmed Exhibitors: Suez, Hach, Veolia, Power & Water, Baker Corp, Shimazou, G.Power Water and Process Technologies, Verder, Evergreen Water, Siltbuster Process Solutions